Anna Kriger is trading as 'Kriger Lehmann', together with Phil Lehmann (www.phillehmann.com)
Our contact details:
Name: Phil Lehmann
Address: Mays Court 54 Crooms Hill, London SE10 8BL, United Kingdom
Phone Number: 07450/537070
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
Your name, address and contact details (email, phone if needed)
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
For sales related matters like invoicing you for paintings and services we provide. You can also sign up for Anna's newsletter via a link on annakriger.com, directing you to a sign up form of our email service provider SendinBlue.
We also use different social media platforms to market ourselves. However, we don't extract any of your personal info via those platforms.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. (e.g. if you sign up for our newsletter)
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this directly by unsubscribing from our newsletter on Anna's website (annakriger.com/newsletter) via the unsubscribe button or by contacting Phil (email@example.com).
(b) We have a contractual obligation. (e.g. your address, phone number in order to ship a painting)
(c) We have a legal obligation. (e.g. your name and address in order to write an invoice)
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to your enquiries, provide services, ship your orders and write invoices.
We may share your information with shipping companies in case you purchased a painting.
How / how long we store your information
Your information is securely stored locally on our IT-system here in London.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, your email address will be stored in the IT systems of SendinBlue in France until you unsubscribe. We also will ask you at least every 2 years to reconfirm your subscription.
- If we write you an invoice, we have a legal obligation to retain those records for up to 7 years after sending it to you.
- If you just communicated with us via email we will keep your data not longer than 1 year.
Once there is no need or requirement to store information any longer, we will delete them, including any duplicates, digital or on paper.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 07450/537070 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Last Update: 24/09/2019